Let op, solliciteren en inschrijven is alleen mogelijk als je ook een CV kunt uploaden.
We are looking for a Supporting Coordinator Corporate Communications and Marketing for an international corporation. This is a fulltime job for 40 hours per week located at the international headquarters in Amsterdam. You support the management team in communications and coordinate communications with the international colleagues on a daily basis.
This business corporation is internationally split up in local departments per country and the corporate overhead. The local departments manage all of their own communications for that country. The Corporate part of the company works to align all the different country communications together with the group communications. In this function you work at the corporate level, as part of the communications team. The main spoken and written language at corporate level is English.
The core of the function is performing a supporting role to the senior management team at the international headquarters. Furthermore, you will coordinate the group communications and be a pivotal figure in the team. The team is made up of several experienced professionals of different nationalities in various countries, each with their own field of expertise.
You will work closely with the director and the management team. You know how to promote a business in a representative and accurate manner both externally and internally (colleagues across Europe from a range of different cultures) and you can communicate easily with people across the various layers of the organisation.
- Assistance to the management team. You fulfil an important alerting and filtering function for the director and the management team. You retain a good overview of current issues and projects. You will also provide administrative/secretarial support;
- Participating in communications projects. Coordinating and driving specific marketing and communications projects like production of material (print, digital, video);
- Providing support at diverse internal and external events;
- Functioning as the contact point for the subunits;
- Organising team meetings and conference calls on all levels: from management team meetings to international Communications & Marketing conferences. You also particate in these meeting with responsibility for the agenda, minutes and action list;
- Writing and editing texts and translations in English;
- Using various CMS to publish on intranet and corporate websites;
- On top of these responsibilities, you handle standard duties for the unit. This concerns office supplies, HR administration, office supplies,travel arrangements, maintaining documents for audits, handling invoices and supporting budget management.
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- Training and experience in the area of PR/communication/marketing is an advantage;
- 5 to 7 years experience, preferably in an international corporate environment;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Dutch and Spanish are an advantage;
- Up-to-date knowledge of Office applications, e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint; Prezi;
- Experience with (several) CMS is an advantage;
- You have affinity with digital tools and are open to new developments and learning;
- You have a proactive, creative and flexible attitude;
- You have no trouble carefully handling confidential information;
- You are quick to find your way in- and outside of the organisation;
- You are a team player, but able to work independently. You understand how to fit your work within the frameworks and technical requirements;
- You are excellent at communicating and can deal with different cultures and languages;
- You work diligently and structured and you have an eye for detail;
- You are able to work under pressure, safeguard the processes, work hands on, solution oriented and you are comfortable with working with deadlines.
- A very international workplace;
- A dynamic, transparent and informal organisation;
- A fun and challenging place to work:
- Plenty of room to achieve personal growth;
- A broad range of marketing and communications activities to get involved in;
- Excellent learning opportunities, which are shaped in co-operation with you;
- Indication for gross monthly income: between Euro 3.500 and Euro 4.000, based on fulltime employement.
- Holiday pay and end-of-year bonus.
*Responding is no longer possible*
If you are interested in this function, we request that you respond before the 7th of January by using the “Solliciteren” button below. For specific questions, please contact Dave Heuseveldt or Marco van Zanten on 070 – 306 05 11 or with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate with your application when you are available, and your salary indication (gross monthly salary, based on 40 hours per week).