Let op, solliciteren en inschrijven is alleen mogelijk als je ook een CV kunt uploaden.
Please note: during the recruitment process for the permanent Senior Change Communications Manager position our client is open to a freelance solution as well.
Due to the introduction of a new change program focused on IT and customer experience our client, a large multinational with headquarters in the area of Amsterdam, is looking for a Senior Change Communications Manager.
The change program includes new end-to-end processes and IT infrastructure, transforming both the customer experience as well as the internal work environment. In order to plan, develop and lead the communications involved in this process they’re looking for a suitable communicationspecialist.
In this position you will be part of the S&T Programme team. You are responsible for both communications on a strategic level, as well as stakeholder management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Producing and executing a program brand campaign in accordance with the available communications strategy;
- Adopting and maintaining said communications strategy;
- Producing, evolving, maintaining and tracking of the communications and stakeholder management plan;
- Developing KPI’s to manage communication and engagement effectiveness.
- Providing and maintaining core communications documents for use by the key stakeholders, including the board of directors, the top senior management, sponsors as well as local communication colleagues.
Furthermore you’ll be responsible for the operational, internal communication including;
- Designing and leading the implementation of the communications and stakeholder engagement strategy;
- Proposing messaging mediums and delivery channels as well as securing and managing external communication companies if deemed necessary;
- Producing required communication messages and providing materials.
In order to fulfill this position we’re looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- A bachelor degree in communications or business management;
- A minimum of 10 years experience wholly leading and executing communication strategy and planning, preferably in change management on enterprise level;
- Implementing difficult cultural change projects at corporate level;
- Proven experience leading and working across different teams;
- Well-developed writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills;
- Proactively in taking initiaves;
- Proven success communicating across traditional and social media channels;
- The ability to build and maintain diplomatic relations with all involved stakeholders;
- Creative, autonomous and flexible.
- This is a fulltime assignment, 5 days availability is necessary.
A challenging, temporary assignment for a minimum of 3 months.
Marco van Zanten deals with this vacancy. If you are interested, please register first with Originals on this website. Then you can reply directly to this vacancy and you can also explain (in English) your reasons for being interested in this post.