Let op, solliciteren en inschrijven is alleen mogelijk als je ook een CV kunt uploaden.
We are looking for a Content Manager/Markter for an international corporation. This is a fulltime job for 40 hours per week located at the international headquarters in Amsterdam. You support the group communications department with your vast digital knowledge and translate complicated economic content to bite-sized content on social media.
This business corporation is internationally split up in local departments per country and the corporate overhead. The local departments manage all of their own communications for that country. The Corporate part of the company works to align all the different country communications together with the group communications. In this function you work at the corporate level, as part of the communications team. The main spoken and written language at corporate level is English.
At the core of this role, you are a digital native, able to implement a broad range of digital know-how to get this corporation to the next level in online presence. As a content manager/marketer, you can map out the prospect journey and can improve the online presence of the corporation through a solid understanding of modern marketing and communication tools/trends.
The communications department writes and edits a number of publications every year, the content of which is generally business economics related. You are able to support corporate activities by helping manage the production, layout, communication, distribution and tools used to engage with target audiences. All of this in close cooperation with members of the communications team in multiple locations and external suppliers. In addition to the regular work you can complete ad hoc requests and have no trouble delivering on tight deadlines.
- Maximise impact of the company’s content marketing. Finding out where and how the target audiences want to engage. Think of new ways for the company to share and market content;
- Publishing content to communicate with customers, the media and prospective customers;
- Translating detailed economic reports to bite-sized content for social media;
- Managing and formatting content of publications using Microsoft Office, Abobe Acrobat and CMS;
- You work with internal and external parties to gather necessary input. You engage with target audiences by producing reports and publications;
- Additional potential projects include improving the prospect and customer journey and implementing storytelling.
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree, preferably related to communications, marketing and journalism;
- Corporate experience, preferably in an international environment;
- Experience with and affinity for writing and editing economic content;
- Native or near-native English. Fluent writer and speaker. Dutch is an advantage;
- Experience with writing and producing content for social media;
- Solid understanding of modern marketing and communications tools. Aware of all relevant digital trends. You follow the newest developments in the digital landscape;
- Creative thinker, able to conceive new ideas for improving marketing and communications;
- Ability to multitask a wide range of responsibilities;
- Good time and project management skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and co-operate with colleagues in different countries.
- A very international workplace;
- A dynamic, transparent and informal organisation;
- A fun and challenging place to work:
- Plenty of room to achieve personal growth;
- A broad range of marketing and communications activities to get involved in;
- Excellent learning opportunities, which are shaped in co-operation with you;
- Indication for gross yearly income: between Euro 49.000 and Euro 63.000, based on fulltime employement. (monthly salary x12 plus holiday pay and end-of-year bonus).
If you are interested in this function, we request that you respond before the 11th of January by using the “Solliciteren” button below. For specific questions, please contact Dave Heuseveldt or Marco van Zanten on 070 – 306 05 11 or with email@example.com.
Please indicate with your application when you are available, and your salary indication (gross monthly salary, based on 40 hours per week).